Hey You in the Nice Looking Shirt!

5:00 PM 10 Comments A+ a-

I got your attention didn't I? But maybe you're wearing a dress? In that case, you look lovely in that dress. So for those of you new here *cough*[the ones who are only commenting to promote themselves (I do it too)] you probably didn't notice the change in my blog appearance. Also you have to be in the computer version, so toss your phone away and grab your computer.
Note: If you're here thinking that I will be talking about fashion, you're wrong. You could keep reading if you like to improve your blog like I did.


And woah. I know. I was just casually browsing around in the blogger world. And I found a website that gives you pretty decent free blogger templates. Which is the best thing in the world. The template is by ThemeXpose and they saved me. My original template was a premade up in the HTML so that I couldn't customize my blog or change the layout and widgets. Which made me really stressed. So I just decided to use a premade one from online made blogger template and then I customized it pretty much to the max. But then I messed something up and a lot of parts of my blog was corrupted. Even though you couldn't see just from reading my posts.

If you were on my blog last night, I apologize for the mess I was making. I was changing things every 10 minutes and things got crazy. It's all fixed now, mostly. I just need to add my social media buttons to the sidebar and I think that's it.

One of the best parts of this template is that there are share buttons at the end of each post that look amazing. So in celebration of my revamped blog, click a share button to share with your friends and family my blog! I would really appreciate this.


Also, many people don't know this, but I had a blog before this that I wrote in. I just went on to that blog and it is very embarrassing. I thought I deleted it but apparently not. For the record, no one will ever see it, well if you do some extreme stalker digging, you might because it's not deleted. But I will not be sharing the url. But I thought it would be cool to share a post I did last year on my birthday next week. Because next week on Monday, which is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, is my birthday! So on that Monday,  I will write a blog post with an attached screenshot of my old blog so we can all laugh at how bad it looks and how inexperienced I was. My first blog post on that blog was 11/7/14. It was called, "E******* T** B******** W****" I'm not telling you the name of it because I just googled it with my name and my website popped up. Can't let stalkers like me get to that!

Until next time...

10 comments

Write comments
Lux G.
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 6:36 PM delete

I like how neat and organized your page looks. Glad I clicked! :)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 8:04 PM delete

I wear what I like .. :) simple and suitable for me..

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 8:46 PM delete

Thank you so much Lux!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 12, 2016 at 8:48 PM delete

I agree with you! Thanks for commenting!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 30, 2016 at 3:42 AM delete

Great words dear!

Xx,

|| FLOORTJELOVES ||

www.floortjeloves.com
www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

Reply
avatar
Envy
AUTHOR
February 3, 2016 at 8:02 AM delete

Okay yes, I'm one of those people randomly browsing, but I like how your blog looks. I'm really bad at HTML and templates and everything, so I usually let someone I know do the design and coding for me. I tried to learn HTML, but it's not my thing...
Also, I love the way you write :) So I'll be following from now on.

x Envy
Lost in Translation

Reply
avatar
Emma
AUTHOR
February 5, 2016 at 9:55 AM delete

Hi! I hope you don't mind, but I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I love your blog! Check out my recent post to find out more/what it is/what to do :)
justahappyteen.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 5, 2016 at 8:54 PM delete

Hey Floortje!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 5, 2016 at 8:55 PM delete

Omigosh Envy, thank you so much for commenting and saying nice things!! This totally made my day!!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 5, 2016 at 8:55 PM delete

Thanks Emma, look forward to my blog post!

Reply
avatar