Christmas Day!

8:24 PM 10 Comments A+ a-

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope all of you had a fabulous day and got what you wanted! Thank you so much to everyone who has came along for my crazy blogmas posts. It has been rough at times, but I found so much happiness in blogging because I literally have no life and nobody to be social with, so I come here! I'm going to continue blogging until the end of this month because why not? Again, no one is going to text me to hang out or anything. I also have to figure out something in my blog's html because there is a bug somewhere, gah.

UPDATE 12/26/15
I am not blogging every day to the end of the month, but expect a haul very soon!!



Also I have a very important question to ask everyone all my European readers, if you could say that. Is it rude too not put an "x" whenever you are talking to someone online or something? Just wondering because I don't want to come off as rude to by blog readers that's all.

Thank you so much for the journey of these 25 days and see you tomorrow!

I'll put an "x" here for now.

x

10 comments

Write comments
Atsuna Matsui
AUTHOR
December 26, 2015 at 1:35 AM delete

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a lovely day spent with loved ones.

xx
atsunamatsui.com

Reply
avatar
elise
AUTHOR
December 26, 2015 at 9:45 AM delete

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a nice day :D On the 'X' thing, I don't think it is rude- lots of people I know don't do it. I personally chose too but that doesn't make it rude not to do so.
Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
xxx

Reply
avatar
Tips Capsule
AUTHOR
December 26, 2015 at 3:45 PM delete

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a lovely new year ♥

tipscapsule.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 26, 2015 at 8:52 PM delete

Thank you so much Elise for telling me!

Reply
avatar
alice
AUTHOR
December 28, 2015 at 4:37 PM delete

Definitely not rude up not put an 'x', I very rarely give anyone 'x's' haha!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Reply
avatar
Francesca
AUTHOR
January 1, 2016 at 6:20 AM delete

love! happy new year babe!! xx opinionslave.com

so... I don't think it's rude at all haha

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 1, 2016 at 12:19 PM delete

Happy new year Trishna!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 1, 2016 at 12:20 PM delete

Thanks for the feedback Alice!

Reply
avatar