5 Essential Beauty Products I Use Every Day

6:30 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



Baby Lips


Somehow, I never got around to using this because I was afraid to wear an orange color. I wore this today because I was in the mood.



Baby Skin- Instant Bright Transformer

This is a product that I got in Japan last year. I believe you can't find it anywhere in the U.S. It applies really well to the face and gives you a pink shiny glow. I don't apply this over my face, otherwise is would look really pink and shiny. I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones to give my skin a dewy look. I also use a small bit on the bridge of my nose.



CANMAKE Glow Fleur Cheeks

This blush goes really lightly on your cheeks. It isn't too showy and looks really natural. I got this in Japan as well. It is listed as 800 yen on their website, so it is about $6.72 here. 



Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam

This thing is a lifesaver. When I went to go get this product, the lady behind the counter told me that it doubles as a makeup remover because of the ingredients in it or something. Ever since I have started using it, 3 bottles ago, I have noticed that my skin has cleared up greatly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne.



TSURURI- Pore Cleansing


If you look in the picture, the tube says "Hot Stone". Right after I wash my face with my cleansing foam, I use this. It is a black substance that is sort of gel like. When I first applied it to my face, it made it really hot hence the name. After I dry off my face, I can notice that it is noticeably smoother. I bought this at a japanese store in Schaumburg, IL called Mitsuwa



The fact that many of you cannot get any of these products is hilarious, so I will link where you can buy them online. Just as a warning, some are unbelievably overpriced for a little amount of product.


Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm- Oh! Orange

Baby Skin Instant Bright Transformer

Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks [05]

Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam

TSURURI Pore Cleansing