Shiseido Maquillage Makeup Review

10:51 PM 3 Comments A+ a-

Welcome again to day 4 of Blogmas! Today I will be reviewing the Shiseido Maquillage makeup I got when I went to Taiwan. I purchased these in a big department store in Taipei, Taiwan. Here are the good, the bad, and the ugly... be prepared!




The reason I bought these products is because my mom likes to believe that Asian makeup is much better than western makeup. Like it is more light, compared the basic sultry smokey eye and cateye that could kill. So I finally got my first official makeup ever on that day and boy was I excited. That was also the day I first got my eyebrows done (FINALLY). It was always being put off because there was a preference of them being done in Taiwan. I have no idea. They look amazing!


The first product is the Double Brow Creator. This is my favorite product that I have because they fill in my brows very nicely. One side is a pencil and another is a brow powder applicator. The actual brow powder is in the cap, which I think is pretty cool.



This product is the Dramatic Powder. Not kidding. That literally is pretty much the name. I absolutely love this powder because it's not like a loose powder that gets all over the place, and its not a compact powder either. It is compact, but it has this mousse texture that is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this powder 10/10. The packaging is also super cute.

I'm just going to go ahead and put a disappointing one in here to mix things up. This is the Perfect Fine Liner. I had really high hopes for this eyeliner. I thought it would make a really nice line and be easy to apply. But unfortunately it was not so. I'm not sure if I'm applying it right or something, but the product doesn't come out full black either. Just so you know, you have to pump it to get the liquid out. If anyone can help me with this, please comment below.


This Concealer Stick is incredible. The product goes on really smoothly. I mostly rub some one my pointer finger and then apply it to my face, but if I want to put it around my brows, I put it directly onto my face.


The last product is the Full Vision Mascara(Volume Impact). I don't have too many problems with this wand and the product inside. The wand actually is pretty unique. Here is a detailed picture from the website:
A.Volumizing comb B.Extension brush C.Short-lashes capturing brush

It's not even a brush to be honest with you. It is a completely plastic wand. I have mixed feelings for this mascara, but it applies okay. There is a little bit of clumping but it's barely noticeable.

And that is a wrap on my Shieseio Maquillage Makeup Review! Let me know down below if you have tried any of their products. Also let me know what your favorite makeup is. I want your opinions!!

Merry Blogmas!

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 5, 2015 at 4:51 AM delete

i Love the concealer <3

Reply
avatar
Writing
AUTHOR
December 5, 2015 at 8:04 AM delete

The packaging for all of these products is gorgeous, especially the powder! I've never used liquid eyeliner on myself, I'm kind of scared to be honest, haha.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 5, 2015 at 9:54 PM delete

I know! Liquid eyeliner is so hard and mua make it look so effortless.

Reply
avatar