Thanksgiving Break Vacation Photos

9:26 PM 8 Comments A+ a-

Day 2 of Blogmas! I'm still going with this! That's kind of surprising. Well I mentioned in my last post that I would do a blog post on my thanksgiving break vacation. I had so much fun! I went To Taiwan for the week and got to see many things. This is the first time I have gone in a couple years so it was extremely exciting for me. Just so you know as well, my blog is once again under reconstruction so please ignore the weird things that are happening around here. They will be fixed in no time. Enjoy!



























8 comments

Write comments
Writing
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 4:59 AM delete

You are an awesome photographer! And the building and scenery in Taiwan are stunning. I LOVE these photos! Especially the third one (building with windows), it caught my eye.

Reply
avatar
December 3, 2015 at 6:07 AM delete

Amazing pics, and just love thoughts lanterns. Good to see some classic architecture. Good post, take care

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 7:14 AM delete

Thank you so much! I mostly take pictures that inspire me with my iPhone.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 7:14 AM delete

Yes I agree! The architecture there is very different from where I live.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 4:57 PM delete

I absolutely love the pictures you took, you definitely have an eye for photography :) xxx

http://izzyk1998.blogspot.com/
http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 10:31 PM delete

Thanks for commenting Izzy!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 19, 2015 at 2:56 AM delete

Reading through your blog and loved these photos!

Reply
avatar