The Day Before Christmas

11:04 PM 7 Comments A+ a-

Well actually it's almost one hour until Christmas. QUICK I need to write this. This is the second to last blog post of blogmas! I might miss blogging every day because I get to talk to so many people everyday and it's like people actually like my blog?



And I'm like using like too much?? But I have 4 more page views until I hit 7000 on this blog, which I am very pleased about. I really can't wait until I'm at 10000. Now I'm just rambling. Oh well. But if I want to, then I would have to blog a lot, and get people's attention and network, which is too much. Too time consuming. I got to do good this semester of school. So I'm going aim for maybe 1 blog post a week. Maybe 2 because if I was able to do 7 a week, I can definitely do 2 a week.

I hope everyone had a good day today!! I can't wait for Christmas either!! Goodnight!

7 comments

Write comments
MARTUELLA
AUTHOR
December 25, 2015 at 12:40 PM delete

Great post :) Merry Christmas :)
http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 25, 2015 at 1:18 PM delete

I will definitely be reading your blog if you post twice a week! 7000 pageviews is a lot! Well dome Annie!
<3 Catherine
smileycentral106.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 25, 2015 at 7:55 PM delete

Thank you so much Catherine! It warms my heart knowing that people look forward to what I post!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
December 25, 2015 at 7:57 PM delete

Thank you so much! You too!

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
December 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM delete

Happy holidays!
I wait you on my blog :D

Jess
http://avenue-de-la-mode.blogspot.it/

Reply
avatar